Grace Point Fellowship partners with Micah Ecumenical Ministries, a network of churches supporting people experiencing homelessness and identifying pathways to permanent housing.
Grace Point’s commitment to Micah’s mission begins with our financial support in the form of a regular monthly contribution. Some members of our congregation have even committed to match the amount of the churches monthly commitment in their personal giving.
Grace Point Fellowship is on Micah’s “on-call” list and provides boots or work pants to someone starting a new job as the need arises.
Presently, Grace Point is collecting hand/foot warmers, "camp ready” food items, Men/Women socks and underwear.
Grace Point Fellowship shares the mission, vision and core values of Micah Ecumenical Ministries which are:
A collaboration of churches following Christ to cultivate community and care for neighbors
A just, kind and humble community where all neighbors belong, participate, meet each other’s needs and engage in meaningful relationship.
Do Justice by:
• Being a community conscience
• Responding to unmet needs
• Offering hope
Love Kindness by:
• Fostering relationships of trust, respect and mutual support
• Acknowledging every person’s dignity
• Providing holistic care that empowers those in need to accept ownership and responsibility
Walk humbly with God by:
• Continuing the work of Christ
• Practicing servant-leadership
• Educating and mentoring the community to care for “the least of these”
Please join us in this partnership to do justice, love kindness, and to walk humbly with God.
Visit: www.micahfredericksburg.org to learn more, donate, volunteer or get help.