Grace-Point Fellowship partners with Micah Ecumenical Ministries, a network of churches supporting people experiencing homelessness and identifying pathways to permanent housing.
Grace-Point’s commitment to Micah’s mission begins with our financial support in the form of a regular monthly contribution. Some members of our congregation have even committed to match the amount of the churches monthly commitment in their personal giving.
Grace-Point Fellowship is on Micah’s “on-call” list and provides boots or work pants to someone starting a new job as the need arises.
Presently, Grace-Point is collecting hand/foot warmers, "camp ready” food items, Men/Women socks and underwear.
Grace-Point Fellowship shares the mission, vision and core values of Micah Ecumenical Ministries which are:
A collaboration of churches following Christ to cultivate community and care for neighbors
A just, kind and humble community where all neighbors belong, participate, meet each other’s needs and engage in meaningful relationship.
Do Justice by:
• Being a community conscience
• Responding to unmet needs
• Offering hope
Love Kindness by:
• Fostering relationships of trust, respect and mutual support
• Acknowledging every person’s dignity
• Providing holistic care that empowers those in need to accept ownership and responsibility
Walk humbly with God by:
• Continuing the work of Christ
• Practicing servant-leadership
• Educating and mentoring the community to care for “the least of these”
Please join us in this partnership to do justice, love kindness, and to walk humbly with God.
Visit: www.micahfredericksburg.org to learn more, donate, volunteer or get help.